An exciting virtual reality startup is looking for a bright, talented and detail-oriented 3D artist to work with us at our Hong Kong office and alongside our Los Angeles office.
We create engaging and beautiful virtual reality experiences for our clients all across the world.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create hyper-realistic VR renders using the Vive VR Platform, working with Revit, SketchUp, or AutoCAD files
- Using 3DS Max to create accurate, high detail models of furniture and decorative elements with visually appealing materials
- Use UnrealEngine for placing models, materials, light maps
- Coordinate design changes as per client requests
- Plan and maintain project procedures, from general folder structures to keeping and managing assets
- Organise rendering materials and presentations
- Relevant degree or tertiary education
- 2 years+ relevant working experience
- Proficient with 3DS Max, Unreal Engine
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Ability to keep technical skills current and stay abreast of industry trends
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English. Cantonese not essential, but useful
- Familiar with VR development requirements
- Candidates with skills in architecture using Autodesk Revit, CAD and VRay would be at a distinct advantage.
- Architectural Visualisation experience would be a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Meal subsidy
- Strong international culture
All candidates please submit your CV and portfolio for review. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.