Very competitive salary, commensurate upon experience
An international luxury hotel & residential development firm is looking for a bright, energetic & organised VR 3D Graphic Artist specialising in 3DS Max & Unreal Engine to work with us at our Hong Kong office & alongside the newly established Los Angeles office.
Our VR 3D Graphic Artist will be part of an international team that is acquiring and re-developing some of the most beautiful and luxurious hotels and residences in the world & we’re looking for a candidate that is organised and can produce high quality VR 3D Graphics from Revit files, utilising 3DS Max & Unreal Engine for presentations of our designs and development projects.
Medical Insurance, discretionary bonuses, meals provided (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea), 5-days week, startup culture.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create hyper-realistic VR renders using the Vive VR Platform, with Revit base files (provided by the Architect), 3DS Max & Unreal Engines for presentations of our luxury development & design projects
- Keep track of key dates and consultants, follow-up with reminders and calendar appointments.
- Help establish VR project procedures, policies and guidelines
- Assist and liaise with our international team and coordinate design changes per Client requests
- Coordinate VR office and project procedures from general folder structures to keeping to managing materials, etc
- Organise all the rendering materials and presentations
- Coordination of Marketing, Branding and Public Relations such as VR presentations & logistics
- Bachelor’s Degree holder or above
- 2 years relevant working experience is preferred, but lesser experience is OK
- Proficient with 3DS Max, Unreal Engine, Vive VR Program, Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong sense of responsibility
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with skills in architecture using Autodesk Revit and VRay would be at a distinct advantage.
- Interior design skills would be a plus.
- Candidates with less experience may be considered for junior roles.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be kept strictly confidential.