Here at Seekers Capital, we are looking for an enthusiastic junior iOS developer to join our burgeoning mobile development team to work on our software products in Fintech and other areas.
As a junior iOS developer, you would fit into the team by:
- Writing concise, maintainable code in Swift.
- Creating user interfaces to match design specifications from UX/UI team, either programatically or using interface builder.
- Being passionate about creating a compelling and frustration free experience for the end user.
- Having a continuous desire for self improvement.
- Providing a developers perspective into the user experience design process.
- Knowledge of Swift and/or ObjectiveC.
- Knowledge of typical architecture paradigms in iOS development.
- Computer Science and Object Oriented Programming fundamentals.
- Fluency in English. Cantonese & Mandarin would be also beneficial.
- Knowledge of Unit Testing and UI Testing.
- UI Manipulation, animations, gradients, layer customisation etc.
- Experience with local persistence frameworks (CoreData, Realm…).
- Experience with reactive programming.
Very competitive compensation package including medical insurance plan, discretionary bonuses, 5-days week, discounted meals (breakfast, lunch, tea), startup culture.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.