Unreal Engine / Virtual Reality QA Tester
Our growing VR department is looking for a process driven, organised and enthusiastic testing engineer to help us ensure our product releases are upheld to high quality assurance standards. Successful candidates will play test, destructively test, regress, create test suites, generate reports and provide general game feedback to aid the internal Development Teams.
You’ll be joining during an exciting period of growth and as part of our QA team your work will help ensure the continued level of quality of our products. We welcome applications from those with or without QA experience.
- Maintaining, running and creating test suites for both new and existing projects
- Finding and reporting issues in a clear and accurate manner
- Regressing both internal and external issues
- Completing ad-hoc requests made to the QA team
- Identify areas for test improvement through user reports.
- Report and provide feedback for development teams by reviewing software requirements.
- Report and provide feedback or report inconsistencies for the interior design team by reviewing any design available specifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creative thinker.
- Ability to adapt to evolving requirements.
Qualifications, Skills, Experience:
- Logical and methodical problem solving approach.
- Track record of working well within a team.
- Knowledge of high fidelity 3D game engines and games in general on PC platform.
- Must be able to work with Virtual Reality for long periods of time (some people can be prone to motion sickness).
- Experience of using the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive Virtual Reality platforms.
- Video games enthusiast.
- Games or software industry experience.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Scrum.
- Degree qualified.
Very competitive compensation package including medical insurance plan, discretionary bonuses, discounted meals provided (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea), 5-days week, startup culture.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.