In this role, you will design and implement the front-end and user interface for a various greenfield projects with a team of talented technologists and are expected to:
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle including design, implementation, testing, deployment, and support
- Leverage modern technologies to build cutting-edge software including advanced visualizations of data
- Ensure consistent delivery of software releases and hand-over to end-users
- Work along-side the existing ecosystem of latency-sensitive in-house and commercial trading technologies
- Work in close collaboration with a dynamic team of top technologists, scientists, traders as well as external stakeholders
- 2-8 years in front-end Web or Mobile development
- Experience with ReactJS or AngularJS, Espresso, MongoDB, NodeJS
- Experience with a CSS library (Bootstrap, SASS, LESS)
- Desirable: Mobile, responsive web or native app development
- Desirable: WebGL, real-time data visualization, not necessarily in finance
- Passion for UI design
- Operational knowledge of Git, Bash scripting
- Familiarity with Scrum, TDD, Extreme Programming and DevOps will be highly regarded.
- Mathematically-inclined mind with an analytical approach to problem solving
- Ambitious, self-motivated, resourceful technology enthusiast
Candidates with less experience may be considered for a junior developer or mid-level developer role.
Very competitive compensation package.
Medical insurance plan, discretionary bonuses, meals provided (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea), 5-days week, startup culture.
Interested candidates, please send your resume. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.