- Perform Windows and basic Server administration, configuration and monitoring
- Provide daily IT helpdesk support services to the users including hardware, software, system and related issues
- Maintain IT hardware/software inventory and upgrade
- Supporting Networking, WAN, LAN, Antivirus and Firewall
- Liaise with overseas colleagues to support shared IT systems
- Support company website administration
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; initiative, self-motivated and work independently
- Successful candidate should be Degree holder or Higher Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in supporting banks and financial institutions would be preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years IT support experience.
Competitive compensation package.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.