In this role as a Senior Java developer, you will join a dynamic team to build a quantitative research platform and its supporting infrastructure including trading components.
In this role, you are responsible for the greenfield development of a quantitative research platform and trading components to support business growth and are expected to:
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle including design, implementation, testing, deployment, and support
- Ensure consistent delivery of software releases and hand-over to end-users
- Work along-side the existing ecosystem of latency-sensitive in-house and commercial trading technologies
- Work in close collaboration with a dynamic team of top technologists, scientists, traders as well as external stakeholders
- Open to all levels of software development experience.
- BSc / MSc / PhD in Computer Science or related degrees
- Highly knowledgeable in one or more of the following languages: Java / Scala/ Golang (Go) / C++
- Very strong Spring framework knowledge (boot, cloud, io, data, AMQP)
- Clear understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Mathematically-inclined mind with an analytical approach to problem solving
- Ambitious, self-motivated, resourceful technology enthusiast
Desirable expertise, at least one:
- Event-driven distributed systems
- Data analytics
- Modern web-stacks
- User interfaces
- Test engineering
- Full SDLC, Scrum, TDD, Extreme Programming
- Basic understanding of trading operations or technologies
Very competitive compensation package.
Medical insurance plan, discretionary bonuses, 5-days week, startup culture.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.