In this role as a Senior Java developer, you will join a dynamic team to build a quantitative research platform and its supporting infrastructure including trading components. Multiple new roles are open from Junior to Senior levels.
In this role, you are responsible for the greenfield development of a quantitative research platform and trading components to support business growth and are expected to:
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle including design, implementation, testing, deployment, and support
- Ensure consistent delivery of software releases and hand-over to end-users
- Work along-side the existing ecosystem of latency-sensitive in-house and commercial trading technologies
- Work in close collaboration with a dynamic team of top technologists, scientists, traders as well as external stakeholders
- Open to all levels of software development experience.
- BSc / MSc / PhD in Computer Science or related degrees
- Highly knowledgeable in one or more of the following languages: Java / Scala/ Golang (Go) / C++
- Clear understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experience in both infrastructure backend and frontend web development
- Basic understanding of trading operations or technologies (desirable)
- Mathematically-inclined mind with an analytical approach to problem solving
- Ambitious, self-motivated, resourceful technology enthusiast
Desirable expertise, at least one:
- Event-driven distributed systems
- Data analytics
- Modern web-stacks
- User interfaces
- Test engineering
- Full SDLC, Scrum, TDD, Extreme Programming
Very competitive compensation package.
Medical insurance plan, discretionary bonuses, 5-days week, startup culture.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.