In this role you will be a key member of a cross-disciplinary team with experts in UI Development and Technology. It will be a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, but test driven environment seeking to inform critical decisions with research.
- Improve our online experience by designing and delivering amazing new experiences to make it even easier for our users to enjoy our web applications
- Help iterate and define UI visual standards
- Leading visual design throughout the planning and development lifecycle for a multitude of interfaces.
- Create and optimize graphics for the web
- Collaborate with members of UX and technology to understand design implications.
- Guide the UX vision and help build our design culture.
- Demonstrated success creating beautiful designs and user-friendly interfaces that surprise and delight.
- Creative eye and excellent design skills;
- Extensive experience in creating flow charts, wireframes, mockups, interactive prototypes and screen flows
- Solid understanding of user-centric design principles with a careful attention to detail
- Expert at Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop, Sketch, and/or other design applications
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS and website design best practices;
- Must be able to present multiple design options, collect feedback from stakeholders, and quickly turn around new designs
- Experience working directly with web developers to ensure the successful implementation
- Knowledge of industry best-practices for SEO and accessibility
- Enjoys working in a fast paced and collaborative environment
- Is passionate about design and has an interest in emerging technologies
Very competitive compensation package including medical insurance plan, discretionary bonuses, meals provided (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea), 5-days week, startup culture.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.