An exciting startup is looking for a talented and experienced lead mobile developer to help build amazing native apps and sdks. The mobile team has one large project on their hands and several more interconnected projects in the planning stages spanning various industries, from fintech to real estate to entertainment.
The first product is an application that is looking to change the way information relating to financial markets is disseminated, and allow people to act upon that information.
The role on offer is that of a lead developer who is passionate about establishing and maintaining engineering standards. You understand the importance of communication being key within the team. You would be expected to be able to handle evolving requirements and turn them into actionable plans.
You would be hands on developing most of the time, participating in code reviews and having an overall vision for building out the project in a maintainable, scalable way for the rest of the time.
The key responsibilities of the team are:
- Delivering applications that are well architected, beautiful and dependable
- Development of both consumer facing mobile applications as well as reusable software components
- Maintaining and evolving the best practices of the mobile team
- Being able to document technical design specifications
- Mentoring of junior colleagues
- Strong Swift knowledge, optionally ObjectiveC
- Able to demonstrate a strong portfolio of applications and draw upon the experiences of building them.
- Deep knowledge of UIKit, NSURLSession
- Strong CS fundamentals - especially object oriented design
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Enthusiasm for self improvement
- Real passion for learning new technologies
- Ability to work in an evolving environment, helping to develop processes and best practices for both company and industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate complex technical issues to cross-functional teams
- Team player, striving to deliver the best product you can.
- Self motivated, able to work independently, entrepreneurial, able to set and keep to deadlines
- Fun loving personality is crucial!
- Experience in local persistence and data caching.
- RxSwift experience
- CoreAnimation & CoreGraphics experience
- Knowledge of the Human Interface Guidelines
- Unit Testing
- Experience of overseeing a project from inception to publishing on the App Store
- Experience with the UX thought process
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible hours
- Start-up culture
- Unlimited annual leave
- Subsidized in-house canteen
- Competitive salary
- Office location: conveniently located adjacent to North Point MTR Station
Interested candidates, please submit your resume. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.