In this role as a QA Software Engineer, you ensure that our products are of the highest quality in terms of stability, performance and usability and are expected to:
- Understand and translate the business requirements into test scenarios and test cases
- Develop, maintain and execute test plans for web application and restful web services
- Implement test automation and integrate with existing CI pipelines and reporting tools
- Assist front-end and back-end developers in the troubleshooting of testing issues
- Effectively communicate as a team player supporting the overall product development effort
- At least 2 years working experience on testing automation domain
- Programming skills in Java, Groovy, Shell scripts
- Experience using and configuring test automation tools (for example: Selenium, SoapUI, Postman, Jmeter)
- Experience in web UI and restful web service automatic testing
- Ambitious, self-motivated, resourceful technology enthusiast
- Lifelong learner who loves sharing his knowledge
- Knowledge of BDD and BDD frameworks (for example: JBehave, Cucumber)
- Mobile automated testing will be regarded as a plus
Competitive compensation package.
Medical insurance plan, discretionary bonuses, meals provided (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea), 5-days week, startup culture.
Interested candidates, please send your resume. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.