We are a Pan-Asian asset management company with headquarters in Hong Kong. We are looking for talented, motivated Fund Accountant to join our business as we are aggressively expanding our fund offerings in the private equity space.
- Prepare accounts surrounding all PE Fund activity e.g. capital calls, distributions, investment purchases, divestments, carried interest calculations, expenses, income, gains, fees, etc. ensuring they are executed according to standard policies and procedures.
- Prepare, validate and/or assist in the preparation of PE accounts, PE reporting, financial statements, financial audit reporting and/or specific client reporting, including, but not limited to, accruals, monthly, quarterly, and/ or annual tax/financials packages for fund, portfolio company level and LP investor reporting as per administration & service level agreements.
- Analyze, research, and ensure appropriate reconciliations surrounding PE investment activity /data i.e. bank accounts, expenses, income, gains, withholding are completed accurately and timely.
- Assist with year-end audit and tax preparation with client and independent auditors
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or an equivalent degree, professional designation preferred
- 3-5 years private or public accounting, hedge fund and/or private equity experience
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English. Cantonese and Mandarin language skills an advantage
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Detail oriented and with a strong work ethic
- Willing to embrace cross-functional responsibilities and ad hoc projects
- Office location: conveniently located adjacent to North Point MTR station
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Five-day work week and standard hours
- Full range of benefits
Interested candidates, please send your resume. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.