We are a financial services company looking for an experienced accountant to join our company.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Update payment schedules and prepare outstanding statements
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations
- Prepare and analyze budgets, produce periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- 5+ years of accounting experience in a commercial role, preferably with a financial services or real estate company
- Qualifications (HKICPA, CPA, ACCA, etc) is a plus
- Diploma / Degree in Finance or Accounting equivalent preferred
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Good communication skills
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and organized
- Able to work independently under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Office location: conveniently located adjacent to North Point MTR station
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Five-day work week and standard hours
- Full range of benefits
Interested candidates, please send your resume. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.