In this role you will be the guardian of the production systems that run the Company’s applications, including on the investment side.
You will mentor the IT technicians and collaborate with them in order to:
- Provision managed services for both IT and non-IT users.
- Monitor system/network performance and collect key metrics
- Develop and implement efficient operations management processes including monitoring, disaster recover and systems security
- Help to diagnose and resolve system-level issues including root cause analysis and technical/process recommendations for improvement.
- Design and implement cyber-security mechanisms to prevent, detect and respond to internal and external threats
To be successful in this role you have
- At least 2 years of experience in IT system operations or administration or software development.
- 2 years of experience with Microsoft Windows Server and Exchange
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting problems, including impact assessment
- Ability to identify recurring issues to design and implement automatic response
- Ability to adapt to a fast moving environment will be a key element to our success
- Use your critical thinking skills to pro-actively identify and solve on-going problems.
- A strong operations background
- Storage or virtualization technologies
- Network/OS/Storage/Database performance monitoring and tuning
- Incident management to minimize impact on the live production environment
- Passion for security (server hardening, two factor authentication, SSL, VPN)
- Coding experience around infrastructure automation with scripts or specialized tools
- Infrastructure automation, configuration management (Ansible or Chef, Puppet)
- Certification: CompTIA Server+, CCNA/CCNP, MCSE, LPIC, CISSP, SNIA, NCDA, VCA/VCP/VCAP
Very competitive compensation package.
Medical insurance plan, discretionary bonuses, discounted meals (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea), 5-days week, startup culture.
Interested candidates, please send your resume. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.